Electrical Services in Ogden
In today’s fast-paced modern world, homes and businesses rely on steady electricity for optimal functioning. When you are faced with electrical problems, you need a team that can provide you with quality services at a price you can afford. At J.C. Electric, we offer fairly priced electrical services for projects big and small.
For over 40 years, we have been proudly serving Ogden and surrounding areas and take great pride in treating our customers the way we want to be treated. Thousands of our loyal customers see us as trusted friends and neighbors because of the honesty and integrity we bring to every job.
If you need a reliable Ogden electrician for your home or business, call J.C. Electric for a free estimate at (801) 905-8002 or use our online form!
Serving Northern UtahWe provide service to a wide area, with fast and efficient electrical solutions.Our Service Area
Service Partner AgreementCall us to learn more about member benefits and other details.Contact Us
Trusted Electricians for Repair, Replacement & Installation Across Northern Utah
At J.C. Electric, we have the training and experience to tackle any electrical job, no matter how complex. While you may be tempted to try and handle electrical work yourself or enlist the help of a general handyman, we highly recommend hiring a professional for your safety. Not only is electrical work dangerous, but it can also be complicated. If you are not totally knowledgeable on what you are doing, you could end up making the problem worse just by making a simple mistake.
Our experts have extensive experience with complicated electrical systems and know all the proper safety precautions to take before, during, and after a repair or installation project. You can rest assured that our work is done correctly and meets all standards and codes.
Our electricians can help you with a wide variety of electrical projects, including:
- Service panels
- Outlets and GFI outlets
- Light switches
- Hallway lighting
- Room lighting
- Garage lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Lightning protection
- Wiring systems for outdoor fixtures
- Phone and speaker wiring
- Specialty services, including USB outlets and entertainment wiring.
- Electrical maintenance
- Installation of lighting fixtures and/or switches
- Wiring upgrades and repairs
- Remediation and installation of circuit breakers
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Repair and installation of air conditioning and other systems
- Assessment and correction of code violations
- Installation of cable/phone lines
- Exterior lighting installation
- Installation of emergency generators
- Electrical inspections
- Surge protection
- Electrical heating
- Electrical retrofitting
- Emergency electrical
- Structured cabling
- Rewiring service
Ready to request an electrical service in Ogden? Call us now at (801) 905-8002 or complete our online form! We are available for emergencies.
5 Signs You Need an Ogden Electrician
- Buzzing - If you hear buzzing noises coming from an appliance, reach out to the manufacturer. If it's coming from your electrical panel or while your lights are switched on, give us a call.
- A smokey or burnt smell - Where there is smoke, there is fire. This may be due to burning wires in your walls or an electric fire. Having an electrician check it out ASAP is a must before things get worse.
- Flickering lights - Lights flicker when you need new bulbs, but if your bulbs have recently been replaced, flickering lights are a clear sign that something is off with your electrical system.
- Electric outlet feels warm or is burnt - Is your electric outlet feeling warm to the touch or has been blackened? This means there is a wiring issue that should be addressed immediately to prevent possible fires or electric shock.
- Circuit breaker keeps tripping - When the power is going out in sections of your building, a reset of your breaker should fix the problem. If it’s not a one-time thing and continuously happens, there may be a serious problem. An electrician can determine if it needs repair or a complete upgrade.
“We’ve called on two occasions to help with low pressure and a water heater that stopped working. The service was excellent both times.”- J.C. Electric
Need Electrical Services in Ogden? Just Call J.C. Electric!
At J.C. Electric, making lifelong relationships with our customers is more important than making a sale. We want you to trust us, so we make sure to go the extra mile every time. We show up on time for every scheduled service and will even give you a courtesy call before arriving, so you don’t have to wait around. We perform thorough inspections on every property and provide straightforward estimates on all our work, with no overselling on services and products you don’t need or hidden fees. Discover what 40 years of electrical experience looks like by giving us a call.
If you are ready for prompt, courteous, and honest, electrical service, call (801) 905-8002 or schedule service online today. We look forward to serving you and becoming your favorite Ogden electrician!